Camila | Galapagos Cruise
With a thought on luxury travelers who are looking for up-close encounters with blue-footed boobies, iguanas, giant tortoises, whales and more. As one of latest ship builds in Galapagos, the Camila offers a true luxury experience in these magical islands. The Camila is elegant, swift and silent at sea. This motorized trimaran has spacious cabins with private balconies, a comfortable lounge, an ample sun deck and Jacuzzi. On board the Camila, the guides passionately emphasize the remarkable Natural History of Galapagos, with an educational focus, they are also centered on biology and ecology in addition to having excellent people and language skills. This is what you will find behind the amazing client reviews in her weekly cruise reports.
She departs on weekly 3, 4, and 7 night expedition style cruises. For visitors looking for high touch service, sleek design and fine gastronomy as a compliment to the nature rich experiences look no further and allow us to help you book your luxury wildlife vacation.
- Year of construction: May 2018
- Type: Trimaran Power Engine
- Length: 125 ft (38 m)
- Beam: 43 ft (13 m)
- Draft: 6.2 ft (1.9 m)
- Gross tonnage: 540 t
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Accommodation*: • Main Deck: 2 Double Staterooms 344 ft2 / 32 m2 (each) • 2 Double Staterooms 312 ft2 / 29 m2 (each) • 1 Living Room 796 ft2 / 74 m2 • 1 Briefing Room 344 ft2 / 32 m2 • Upper Deck: 4 Staterooms 312 ft2 / 29 m2 (each) • Sun Deck: Jacuzzi (Please check with your Guide and Quality Control Manager for our Jaccuzi schedules.) *Cabin size includes balcony
- Main engines: 2 x SCANIA Diesel Engines DI13 070M 550HP @ 1800RPM
- Max speed: 11 knots
- Exterior: Plastic Polyester (orthophthalic / isophthalic) reinforced with fiberglass
- Crew: • Captain • Bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide • Quality Control Manager • 9 other crew (First Mate, Second Mate, Chef, Sous Chef, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Barman, Housekeeper)
- Safety & Navigation: All equipment meets or exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 2x 25-man life raft Navtex 300TX FURUNO 2 GPS Depth Sounder 2 naval radars Fire detection and prevention systems etc.
- Available Gear: Kayaks Snorkeling Gear Wet Suits
So me and my girlfriend have been together for almost a year now, but I’ve never really spoilt her with a breathtaking trip before. Well, not until now. The Camilla Galapagos cruise was just the right trip. She really enjoyed it. I did too
There’s this reassuring confidence as soon as I boarded. It’s steady and safe. It also has world class facilities and I really felt at home. Great experience.
The Camila Cruise sent me and my niece on one of the best vacations filled with fun activities and excitement. We spent 5 exhilarating days and 4 comfy nights bird watching, rappelling, hiking, tubing, and zip lining
Galapagos Charter (16 passengers)